Seven Spirit Bay delivers a range of activities for lodge guests, which are all included in the package price. Along with the extensive redevelopment, the lodge also received a new state of-the-art fleet of expedition boats, perfect for exploring the wonders of the Cobourg Maine Park.
Here are a few of the activities that you’ll enjoy
- Blue Water and Estuary fishing, including chasing the mighty Barramundi!
- Historical tours of Victoria Settlement
- Sunset 4WD adventures to Gunners Quoin and Vashon Head
- Bushwalks and bush tucker lessons
- Mud-crabbing and Oyster gathering
- View the first ever RAMSAR listed wetlands in the world, located near Black Point on the Cobourg Peninsula
The lodge also features a beautiful swimming pool, set amongst palms overlooking coral bay.